Welcome to the website of the Huddersfield Branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale. You will find details of meetings, socials & beer festivals on our Diary page. Also, catch up on pub news and breweries in Huddersfield and the surrounding area.
CAMRA campaigns for real ale, real pubs and consumer rights.
We are an independent, voluntary organisation with over 153,000 members nationally and have been described as the most successful consumer group in Europe. CAMRA promotes good-quality real ale and pubs, as well as acting as the consumer’s champion in relation to the UK and European beer and drinks industry. We aim to:
- Protect and improve consumer rights
- Promote quality, choice and value for money
- Support the public house as a focus of community life
- Campaign for greater appreciation of traditional beers, ciders and perries as part of our national heritage and culture
- Seek improvements in all licensed premises and throughout the brewing industry
Why not join CAMRA today if you care about great quality real ale and pubs?